Warehouse Worker-Temporary (Casper)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country
Coca-Cola is the world’s largest beverage distribution company and has been refreshing the world for over 125 years. Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family-owned independent Bottler where we view you as the heart and soul of our company and strive to improve the quality of life in each community that we serve.
We care for our employees and want you to enjoy life. As a benefit, working with Coca-Cola High Country we offer you 100% employer paid health, dental and 100% paid life insurance.
Aside from fostering an environment for growth and development with Coca-Cola High Country, we want to help you prepare for the future. In addition to our other benefits, we offer a strong 401k plan with a company match along with other supplemental benefits to help secure you and your family’s future. Are you ready to Refresh Your Career?
External Applicants: In order to be considerated for this position, you must apply at: http://coca-colahighcountry.com/careers/
As part of the Operations Team, the Warehouse Worker is responsible for pulling orders based on pick tickets to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks. This position is also responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pull orders based on pick tickets to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of warehouse area and production equipment.
- Monitor all product that is both incoming and outgoing for accountability accuracy.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and processes.