Reliant Federal Credit Union is seeking a knowledgeable, well-rounded, computer savvy individual for the role of Core Software Administrator. The Core Software Administrator assists fellow co-workers in use of the core software, maintains all core systems, and troubleshoots technical issues. Having a positive attitude and embracing the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People” will set the foundation for a successful work relationship. The right candidate strives to provide superior service and possesses an aptitude for learning software applications quickly and thoroughly.
- Takes on the role of learning the core system and sharing knowledge with others to better utilize the system.
- Desire and self-motivation to continuously learn and operate the systems for optimal performance. The detailed jobs include teaching and training others on core software, maintaining backups, updates, user maintenance, monitor help desk tickets and data file transmission
- Seek out and recommend opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- College degree; or two years success in similar role.
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Positive work ethic which includes the right approach, attitude, and respect for others.
- Following Reliant’s Team Operating Principles to guide interactions with members, employees and volunteers.
- Stable worker who is comfortable staying in a position and growing personally and professionally while advancing the role and position.