Do you have a passion for driving and sustaining service excellence in Long-term care? Have you successfully led a dynamic group of post-acute leaders? Are you looking for career growth? Welcov Healthcare continues to grow! Come grow with us! Apply for our Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) role!
As a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), you will be responsible for directing a diverse group of department leaders to achieve high standards of quality and operational success. The Administrator maintains relationships with healthcare providers and hospitals in the local community to market and drive census. A Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) drives OSHA and safety standards through the creation of safety plans and monthly meetings. The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) is accountable for budget goals through accounts receivable, payable and expenses in addition to maintaining and sustaining budgeted census. The Administrator creates a cohesive environment to retain and develop staff. Create on-going comprehensive recruiting plans for hiring top talent. The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) is supported by corporate operations teams, human resources, and recruiting to establish us as a premier employer and provider of healthcare services. Our Administrators are an integral part of our leadership team reporting directly to the Director of Operations.
- BS in Healthcare Administration or related degree
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) License in the state you are operating
- 3+ years of healthcare administration experience preferred
- Proven operational results in the area of post-acute care and long term skilled nursing operations
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people and personalities
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
We conduct drug and alcohol testing as allowed by applicable state law.