We are seeking experienced glaziers to join our company. We offer a great team environment, interesting and challenging projects to work, excellent compensation, benefits, training and career advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a glazier you will skillfully install architectural metal panels, sloped glazing, entrances and hardware, automatic doors, curtain wall, storefront and glass in a professional and quality manner with the use of manufacturer's instructions, shop drawings, and construction documents. Some regional travel may be required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in the commercial exterior glass/panel installation (glazing industry).
- Strong math skills and computer skills a plus.
- Understanding of OSHA safety regulations and glazing codes.
- You must be able to read and comprehend shop drawings, installation instructions, and construction documents.
- You will perform essential duties effciently and safelty with or without resonable accommodation.
Desired Interpersonal Skills:
- Collaborate effectifely with co-workers.
- Responsible and professional in approach.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Seeks the right answers before proceeding.
- Shows initiative and takes accountability for outcome of decisions.
- Shows food judgment in decision making and input.
- Concern for quality and the safety of yourseld and co-workers.
Wages and Benefits:
- Negotiable-based on experience
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Relocation assistance available for individuals with 3 plus years of experience and skill
- We are a drug free work environment. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test along with any random drug testing at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year