New Accounts Representative
New Accounts Representative will report directly to the Branch Manager to provide banking services for customers. Personal commitment to the Jonah Code through actions, decisions and daily interactions with other staff members is of the utmost importance. Jonah Bank is a small community bank and this position requires continued flexibility while roles and responsibilities evolve as the bank grows.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and revise accounts while offering bank products and services for new and existing customers ensuring they are in the best product, based on their current needs.
- Establish relationships with customers through positive interactions, which starts at the time of opening the account.
- Maintain customer accounts through answering and assisting customer inquiries on customer service needs; account balances, stop payments, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of online banking, debit cards, credit cards, positive pay, remote deposit capture, merchant services, ACH and any additional products and services implemented at the bank.
- Provide back up on the teller line to perform routine transactions when necessary. Assist in balancing of vault, money shipment and ATM balancing.
- Assist Branch Manager with various reports, training, audits and customer service needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service through knowledge, dependability, details and productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a respectful team environment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality. Comply with all banking regulations.
- Cash handling experience.
- Banking experience is a plus, but not required.
Excellent computer skills are required for this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with all departments and management levels of the bank. Strong interpersonal skills are required in order to build an atmosphere of mutual respect and teamwork, while supporting the current and long range objectives of the bank.
Job Type: Full-time