1) To serve as the voice of business at all levels of Government to include monitoring, drafting, and advocating for legislative issues and concerns.
2) To ensure that legislative decision taken positively impact our member's businesses, allowing them to prosper and grow.
3) The committee recommends policy positions on local, state, and federal issues to the Executive committee and after the appropriate input from members and other stakeholders.
4) Establish and maintain a Casper Area Legislative Council.
5) Take the lead on specific events including but not limited to:
- Info share Luncheons
- Pre & Post Legislative Forums
6) Provide information to members with:
- Government Links page on the Chamber website
- Monthly E-Newsletter Article
-Town Hall Meetings (phone / in person)
- Candidate Forums
- Developing Voter Guide